1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ready for some summer fun Guest?

Then be sure to checkout the shoutbox summer games schedule so you can be involved with the games and activities in the shoutbox all through the summer. Click here for the full schedule
  3. Just as a friendly reminder, in order to post a new thread or update your status, you have to post at least 5 messages on the forum. This is to help us reduce the amount of spam bots posting on the forum. Enjoy your time :)
  4. Howdy Guest!

Be sure to apply to compete in the Official 3DS Buzz Mario Kart 8 Tournament which takes place this Summer with FREE stickers up for grabs! Click here for more info.

No Wii U? No problem! We're also having a Mario Kart 7 Summer Tourney! Join now!

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer

Discussion in '3DS/2DS/DS' started by Finch, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    Can't wait for this I love the films, this is a must buy for me when released.
    [video=youtube;1-47hnI_LJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-47hnI_LJ4&feature=player_embedded[/video]
  2. Daniel12345 A Human K.K. Slider

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    2793-0585-8874
    Good find, but can't disney stop making stupid lego games!! They're all terrible. Absolutely terrible.
  3. Guest'age

Message Count:
    I thought this looked quite good. I also think the Lego Star Wars is shaping up nicely from what I have seen thus far. This is coming from a guy who has never been interested in playing a Lego game in my life! lol.
  4. HARHARHAR
    Goomba

Message Count:
    ughhhhhhh over enthusiastic voice over guy............
  5. Dalto

Message Count:
    Well, I really enjoyed Lego Harry Potter, (granted I love Harry Potter, so it was likely) I don't love Pirates of the Caribbean, but I like it decently, I think I'll get this if co-op mode works over wi-fi. Otherwise, I'll wait for Lego HP years 5-7.

Thanks for sharing. :)
  6. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    I've never played any of the previous lego games they just haven't interested me, however I love Pirates of the Caribbean, they have to be my favourite films, I could watch them over and over again lol. The game is shaping up to look really nice and i love the fact they have put the 4th film in there too.
  7. Fluttershy Pegasus

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    4983-4915-9448
    Looks like it'll be another good game in the Lego series. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up when it's released.
  8. willow.

Message Count:
    ths game looks fantastic i really cant wait to play it
  9. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    I am a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan and this games sounding better the more I hear about it, I found this site with lots of new info about it did not see the point in making another thread thought I would just post it here. :)
    Nintendo 3DS preview: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean | A+E Interactive

A new trailer for the game dead mans chest. can't wait for this game, enjoy. :)
    [video=youtube;Da-EoHBSp0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da-EoHBSp0A&feature=player_detailpage[/video]