1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer

Discussion in '3DS/2DS/DS' started by Finch, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    Can't wait for this I love the films, this is a must buy for me when released.
    [video=youtube;1-47hnI_LJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-47hnI_LJ4&feature=player_embedded[/video]
  2. Daniel12345 A Human K.K. Slider

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    2793-0585-8874
    Good find, but can't disney stop making stupid lego games!! They're all terrible. Absolutely terrible.
  3. Guest'age

Message Count:
    I thought this looked quite good. I also think the Lego Star Wars is shaping up nicely from what I have seen thus far. This is coming from a guy who has never been interested in playing a Lego game in my life! lol.
  4. HARHARHAR
    Goomba

Message Count:
    ughhhhhhh over enthusiastic voice over guy............
  5. Dalto

Message Count:
    Well, I really enjoyed Lego Harry Potter, (granted I love Harry Potter, so it was likely) I don't love Pirates of the Caribbean, but I like it decently, I think I'll get this if co-op mode works over wi-fi. Otherwise, I'll wait for Lego HP years 5-7.

Thanks for sharing. :)
  6. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    I've never played any of the previous lego games they just haven't interested me, however I love Pirates of the Caribbean, they have to be my favourite films, I could watch them over and over again lol. The game is shaping up to look really nice and i love the fact they have put the 4th film in there too.
  7. Fluttershy Pegasus

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    4983-4915-9448
    Looks like it'll be another good game in the Lego series. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up when it's released.
  8. willow.

Message Count:
    ths game looks fantastic i really cant wait to play it
  9. Finch
    Goomba

Message Count:
    I am a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan and this games sounding better the more I hear about it, I found this site with lots of new info about it did not see the point in making another thread thought I would just post it here. :)
    Nintendo 3DS preview: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean | A+E Interactive

A new trailer for the game dead mans chest. can't wait for this game, enjoy. :)
    [video=youtube;Da-EoHBSp0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da-EoHBSp0A&feature=player_detailpage[/video]