1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just as a friendly reminder, in order to post a new thread or update your status, you have to post at least 5 messages on the forum. This is to help us reduce the amount of spam bots posting on the forum. Enjoy your time :)

is the 3ds any good

Discussion in '3DS/2DS/DS' started by ryanhorn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ryanhorn

Message Count:
    i have got the 3ds, its somewhere in the house. it's for my birthday which is on the 3rd april, i carn't wait i was wondering if it is any good.

also i'm getting pilotwings, nintendogs and asphalt as games, are these games any good as well

any reply is appreciated

thank you
  2. cartman91

Message Count:
    Yeah well it defo is worth the price.. Whether it was worth it for me or not is a different story.. I had to get rid of all my good PS3 games and that to get it.. I don't have any of those but I did play SSF IV and taught it was amazing.. Even Face Raiders and Augmented Reality are class (they are built in).. I have Rayman the 3D effects are good but not really a great game to be honest... Only down sider is I think it is screwing my eyes up :/ but not sure on this, it may be due to tiredness..
  3. ryanhorn

Message Count:
    ok cartman91

thanks mate
  4. aussie2

Message Count:
    Absolutely, you wont be dissapointed when you get it. And remember the 3DS's full potential is still to come with the e-shop and internet browser and even 3D movies. Not sure about Asphalt though, it just looks like a reskinned version of the iphone game which sells for £3 and was rather boring.
  5. Bowser Guest

You will love it. You will be amazed how it comes to life. 2 good games Nintendogs & Pilotwings Resort.

Happy birthday on the 3rd April :)
  6. ryanhorn

Message Count:
    thanks bowser mate and aussie2 as well
  7. Fluttershy Pegasus

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    4983-4915-9448
    I'm sure you'll love the 3DS. Pilotwings is a good game, which I really enjoy. Nintendogs also looks like a good game. To be honest I don't think Asphalt is anything special, but if you're not paying for it, you'll probably enjoy it for a while.
  8. Amber24

Message Count:
    Happy birthday for April 3rd :D
    I don't have this system yet either (might do around june possibly) but I can post right? :p. I've been reading so many reviews and what not and even from that I can say it's worth it :) especially as a present you can't really loose because you don't have to pay for it anyway :)
  9. ryanhorn

Message Count:
    i'm getting asphalt free because tesco gave us a £30 discount on any 3ds game. because we pre-ordered from them but they raising the price by £90 as soon as we pre-ordered so i got a voucher from them

thank you to everyone who said happy birthday
  10. Homer Fanboy
    Hammer Brother

Message Count:
    Nintendo Network ID:
    iamagrocerybag
    Friend Code:
    2793-1193-7374
    this is a very biased community. If I were you I would look at the reviews.
  11. cartman91

Message Count:
    To be honest, I aint a Nintendo fan.. In fact I don't really like Nintendo much.. I hate the Wii.. I would be biased probably with PS3... I feel Sony for consoles and Nintendo for handhelds... The 3DS is way better than any handheld and even better that 360 and Wii... The NGP however is Sonys time to shine in the handheld market, whether or not it will succeed is still not known.. But my bet is this will be the best console war and Nintendo may come out on top..
  12. sc7639
    Goomba

Message Count:
    The 3DS is truly something special i has added a new dimension to gaming and even to nintendo's online gaming. There is also a great handheld console there even without the 3D the updated graphics are amazing. I do sometime play Super Street Figher IV int 2D and it still looks great especially when playing online the extra frame rate really helps.

So i am sure you will love your 3DS and all the games and have a pretty awesome birthday!
  13. Fearnot

Message Count:
    Friend Code:
    0044-2816-3306
    Happy birthday it looks like it is going to be a good one because the 3DS is awesome.